I was quite excited to get home and start, I primed them last night in preparation. So after mowing the lawn and getting my little one to sleep I started.
I used Warpaints Black as the base then layed down a small amount VGC german grey followed buy the smallest highlight of a mix of 2 -1 german grey and bone white.
I used a 50/50
water and black ink on the sargent and a equal mix of back and blue ink to the Chaplain and applied a couple layers until I was happy with the
result. It may look like I have completely covered my previous layer fear not they have added depth and are still visible.
Next I will be working a few highlights wolf grey and some spot highlights pure white to make sure the armor has a shine to it.