Pages

Sunday 31 May 2020

Ashoka's 332nd Clone trooper Helmet

At the end of season 7 clone wars I had the urge to build the clone trooper helmet, I did contemplate building the helmet from scratch which is something I might do after this one. The file I used was from thingiverse.


I figured I better use the anycubic Chiron printer for what I brought it for, making 3d printed Star wars stuff. I figure a Helmet is a good start. My main goal is to make a shore trooper kit to troop in.


I have a few pieces still printing but I can start sticking the files together and sanding to get that smooth finish.
So next step more sanding. 

My PCB's have been manufactured and are being assembled now. not long till they will be posted out.

All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment