Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Rogue One Rebel Helmet - Fabric Cover Test

I have just started playing around with a pattern for the cover, Thanks  RPF Sheeple for those measurements.
Front view was pretty handy gave me a good indication of width and you can see its got the seam and a stitch down also. I'm guessing the baffles or what ever they are called start just before the armor. After having a look at the endor rebel helmet builds Rebel Legion. I figured I could have a play to see how they look.

There's going to be a long strip for the center every baffle is double the top width 15mm (30mm total). other than that getting the cover to sit nice means getting the side panels cut at the right angle.

All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment